We Ensure Best Service
We have a lot experience in assisting our clients to obtain Canadian Citizenship. We help Canadian permanent resident who fulfil the criteria to gain their Canadian Citizenship.
- Be a permanent resident;
- Have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years**;
- Meet English or French language requirements, if you are between the ages of 18 and 54;
- Have filed taxes, if required; and
- Pass a citizenship test.
Note: Children under the age of 18 are not required to meet the residency requirement as long as they are (a) permanent residents, and (b) have one parent/legal guardian, who is either a Canadian citizen or who is applying to become a Canadian citizen.
How can we help?
- We can complete an assessment to determine your eligibility for Canadian citizenship;
- Guide you regarding the required supporting documents;
- Prepare a complete citizenship application for submission;